Thursday, November 30, 2017

GREATEST GIFT

Hi Everyone. DRS Designs is proudly sponsoring the CRAFT Challenge this week. It's Christmas Presents. When I saw what the challenge was I had to play along and use DRS Designs Lovely Gifts Christmas Greeting along with the Baby Jesus Heart. These are two of my favorite stamps. Here's my card.


I started by stamping the Baby Jesus Heart with Memento Black ink, coloring with Copics and fussy cutting it. I used a Memento Black marker to go around the edges of the heart and a Sakura Gelly Roll pen on the start. Next I stamped the greeting with VersaMark ink onto the blue card base and heat embossed with detailed white EP. I used a SB edge die to cut the darker blue panel and then stamped just the presents from the Christmas Leonard Pig image with VersaMark ink randomly. Three white ribbons were added before attaching it to the card base. The heart is popped up with foam dots. A gift button with added baker's twine and Nuvo clear drops were added for embellies.

Hope you can find some time to join in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card :) Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and true meaning of christmas thanks for sharing at craft this week come back soon.

    ReplyDelete