Friday, December 1, 2017

In the Meadow!

My card today is for the Winter Wonderland Challenge at Love to Scrap. DRS Designs is also sponsoring this challenge. For Winter Wonderland, I had to go with a snowman scene. Here's my card.



First I stamped the snowflake background image with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white EP and then sponged on distress oxide inks for the sky. I used a Fawn Lawn die to create my snow bank and stamped my greeting with Archival Jet Black ink. The snowman was die cut using a SB die of the month set. Isn't he the cutest?! I think I'll make a few more of these. I really like the way this turned out.

Hope you can find some time to play along with this challenge.

blessings,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute Christmas card. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete