Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

I love everything about Christmas - the decorations, the joy, the lights, the time spent with family and friends, the presents, the food, the baking, the snow, but most importantly I love taking the time to reflect on the birth of Jesus and what it means to me personally and to the world. I hope you are having a wonderful time celebrating Jesus' birth today too.

My card today is a simple one that I mass produced for volunteers at our church.



I started with the cream panel, stamped the Silent Night, Holy Night greeting with Archival Black ink and then embossed the panel with a Darice snowflake folder for some texture. The nativity was die cut from black CS and glued onto the panel. Everything is attached to a black layer before adhering it to the cream card base. I used an Echo Park Holy Family nativity die.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment