Monday, December 4, 2017

Peace and Joy


My Christmas card today features the new Deco Peace and Joy Greeting. I really like this greeting. It is sized perfectly. It was stamped with VersaMark ink onto the red panel and heat embossed with white EP. The top half of this panel was embossed with a CB Diamond Tree folder. I added the white ribbon to hide the crease line and then decided to add another below the greeting. The Christmas Pine Cone was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with watercolor pencils and die cut with a ODBD stitched oval die. Some clear Wink of Stella was added to the while portions of the pine cone. I rarely use colored pencils, but I do like the look of this. I think I should practice some more with the pencils and use them more often.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are getting all those Christmas cards created!!

blessings,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card all in red with the pine cone and bow! Great touch with the ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete