Friday, October 12, 2018

Count Your Blessings


My card today uses this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. My image is a bit big for the actual sketch since I didn't go with a square card, but I think I made it work.  Here's the sketch:


I started with some water color paper, stamped the image with Archival Black ink and then colored it with some Nuvo Watercolor pens. Once it dried, I die cut and layered it onto the purple die cut. The greeting was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink, die cut with a banner die and layered on the same purple CS. The white panel was embossed with a CB Pumpkin Swirl folder. I like the way this turned out. This pumpkin image is one of my favorites from DRS Designs.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like that you used a bigger image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. The image is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful card this week with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete