Monday, October 29, 2018

the pumpkin patech


Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend! It's cold and rainy here in NW Ohio, so staying indoors and stamping was definitely the way to go!  My card today was created for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. You can see details here.

I started with some watercolor paper and sponged on the sky and grassy areas using TH Distress Oxide inks. While that dried I stamped the new Pumpkin Pile, Pumpkin Patch and Flower Wheel Barrow onto white CS with Memento Black ink, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them. I also stamped the pumpkins from the 4 in 1 Harvest stamp as well as the smaller pumpkin from the Pumpkin Pile, colored them with Copics and fussy cut. The wheel barrow had flowers in it, so I just cut them off and then glued the pumpkins onto it from the back.

Before attaching everything to the watercolor panel, I stamped the easy grass background with Archival Black ink. Once the two pumpkin images were glued on, I added the black frame and then added the wheel barrow of pumpkins with some foam dots.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out all the new images at DRS Designs on line store.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment