Sunday, October 7, 2018

Get Well Soon

Hi Everyone. My card today is for a friend who broke her shoulder recently. I used the sketch from  this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


I started by stamping the little images from MFT Get Well Soon set with Memento Black ink onto white CS, coloring them with Copics and die cutting them with the matching dies. The square white panel has the get well greeting stamped over and over with SU Barely Banana ink. I used some square dies to cut it and the black layer. The large white layer was embossed with the CB Swiss dots folder. The greeting was stamped with black ink, die cut and layered on the same black CS. The little images were added with foam squares for dimension. I couldn't get the yellow to show up very well in any of the pics I took. Oh well, it does look better in real like. Anyway, I'm certain my friend will like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. What a fun little get well card and a super cute idea too! Love those cute characters and the CAS design of your take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing this with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute CAS get well card. I hope your friend heals quickly. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love those tiny images!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete