Saturday, November 3, 2018

Christmas Wreath


Hi everyone,

My card today is for this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches as well as the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I have been really negligent with my Christmas cards this year. Usually I have quite a stash by now, but not this year. The Inspiration Site at Splitcoast Stampers had some great ideas. I'm hoping this will be what it takes to get me in the groove to make some Christmas cards!!

Here's the sketch at TMS:


I die cut my wreath, leaves and berries, glued them onto the embossed white panel. The greeting was embossed with white EP and cut into a strip. To finish it off, I added some Nuvo Glitter Red drops to the holly berries.

I like the way this turned out. Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty wreath and those berries and holly leaves are a wonderful touch! Great take on the sketch, and thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath. I love the dimension to the berries. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love all the die cuts!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete