Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Challenges!


Hi Everyone. I have a card to today I created for a couple of challenges: Tuesday Morning Sketches & Cupcake Inspirations.

I started with some water color paper, stamped the 4 in 1 snow with VersaMark ink, heat embossed with white EP & then sponged on some TH Distress Oxide inks for my sky. I die cut the snow banks, trees & deer, yhen added them to my little scene. I used a white gel pen to add the dots on the backs of the deer.. after layering the panel on some blue CS, I attached it to the white card base. The greeting was stamped, die cut & added to the top of the scene.

Here's the sketch from TMS:



And here's the cupcake from CI:



Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful - love a winter wonderland. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! What a lovely scene you've created!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the Reindeer!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    LJ - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to combine the challenges Sheila! GORgeous serene scene! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete