Monday, December 10, 2018

masculine Christmas


Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend and were able to get inky. I'm having such a fun time stamping with the newest images from DRS Designs. I especially had fun creating this card for today's post.

I started with a piece of red CS and used the medium size part of the woven plaid stamp to create my buffalo plaid background. My Misti helped me line it up and keep it straight. Not sure I could do this without the Misti!

Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut the new Tool Christmas Stocking. The new matching greeting was stamped onto white CS, die cut and layered onto black CS. The tool border was stamped onto red CS and layered onto the same black CS. The little die cut tools were created using a TE die set. I added some white blizzard Nuvo drops to the white part of the stocking for some dimension.

Here's a look at the inside. I stamped the same tool border with red ink along the base of the inside.


Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the new images at DRS Designs on line store.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment