Monday, December 3, 2018

Reason for the Season


Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. DRS has some new images for you and they are just in time for Christmas. My card today features the new Way, Truth and Life greeting.

I started by stamping the snow globe onto white CS, colored the wooden base with Copics, masked it off and used Distress Oxide inks for the ground and sky. The nativity is an IO die set. I used a Sakura Gelly Roll pen to add some silver stars in the sky. The new greeting was stamped with Versafine Black ink onto the white panel. I then added some silver washi tape. I used the same tape for the ribbon, bow and star on the snow globe.


Inside I stamped the Blessed Christmas greeting as well as the small nativity image.

Be sure to check the on line store here to see all the new images. You'll see lots of fun ways to use the new images here on the blog too.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment