Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Years Eve


My first card today could be a Happy New Year card, but it is actually a birthday card for my sister in law whose birthday is New Years Day! I started with some white CS, stamped the starry background with gold ink, heat embossed it with gold EP and then cut it into 2 panels. Next I die cut the celebrate greeting using a SB small die of the month set. It is glued to the bottom panel and then I added some ribbon and gold glitter tape. The top starry panel is glued to the card base. The bottom panel is attached with some foam adhesive.  I think my sister in law will like this festive birthday card.

This next card uses the same background stamp only stamped and embossed in silver. I also stamped and embossed the Happy New Year greeting. Added a silver layer and frame and it's done!




Hope you have a fun New Year.

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment