Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve


 Merry Christmas Eve!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!  I have a couple of things to share with you today. First are some ornaments I created for gifts for friends at church. I found these ornament frames at Hobby Lobby and thought they'd work perfectly. I die cut some circles, sponged on the sky and ground areas and then added some Sakura Gelly Roll silver dots for stars. The nativity is die cut using an IO set. The Merry Christmas greeting was stamped with Versafine Onyx ink. I really like how these turned out. 

Next is a card featuring the new All in 1 Christmas Village. It was stamped with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics, die cut and then some Nuvo Blizzard drops were added for the snowy roofs, etc.
The greeting was also stamped with Versafine Onyx ink.


Inside I stamped the greeting and a single house which I colored  with Copics.


Have a blessed Christmas!

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment