Sunday, November 10, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hi. My card today is for this week's sketch at MFT. It's a great sketch and I enjoyed working with it. Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:


I started by creating my background paper using DRS Designs open plaid background image and stamping it with TH Distress Oxide Candy Apple red ink. I didn't want to cover any of the stripes up so I didn't add the bottom strip of paper like the sketch has. Hope that's ok.  Next I stamped the snowman image with Memento black ink, colored him with Copics and fussy cut. He is layered onto a white snowflake created with a Sizzix die and then the greeting was stamped with VersaMark ink onto black CS, heat embossed with white EP and die cut with a banner die. I really like how this turned out. In fact I created a second card using purple instead of red ink. My niece loves purple so it will be her Christmas card this year.




Thanks for stopping by!

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment