Monday, November 4, 2019

Merry Christmas



Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and found some time to get crafty. I decided I had to get started on Christmas cards. I have really neglected to make them all throughout the year like I usually do. So I have lots to make!

I decided to go with a very quick and simple card. Those are my favorite, go to kind of cards. For this one I started with the white panel, embossed it with a Darice Snowflake Swirl EF and attached it to the navy card base. Next I stamped the small navy strip with the snowflake background using VersaMark ink, heat embossed it with white EP and then attached it to the white panel. The die cut snowflake is from Ranger. Isn't it a pretty snowflake?! Last I stamped just the Merry Christmas greeting from the Christmas Scene Greeting with Versafine majestic blue ink, heat embossed it with clear EP, die cut it with a SB label die and popped it up over the snowflake with some fun foam.

This would be fairly easy to mass produce and I may end up going that route! Though I do have a hard time creating more than 4 or 5 of the same card. But this year may be different since I'm so far behind. We'll see.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are further along with your Christmas cards than I am!!

Shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment