Friday, October 25, 2019

Fall Birthday Greetings


This month's birthday challenge at MFT is "Feeling Sentimental."  No images allowed, just sentiments. I have a friend whose birthday is at the end of October and I thought I'd create her card with this challenge in mind. I started to stamp Happy Birthday with as many birthday stamps as I could, but I've done that in the past and decided to try something different.

Since it is Fall I thought I'd die cut the sentiment in various fall colors. I used a SB Birthday die and added it to the white embossed panel using my T ruler to line each sentiment up. I really like the way this card turned out. The colors are perfect for an October birthday.

Thanks MFT for this challenge! It made me try something new. I'm thinking of trying this with shades of the same color for an Ombre look. Wouldn't that be pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment