Monday, February 17, 2020

Caught a bug?

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. I don't know about your area, but here it's flu and cold season. I know so many people who are sick. I was a couple of weeks ago and it feels so good to be back to normal!  So with all the friends who are ill, I decided to create a get well card. Here's what I came up with.


I started with the leaf stencil from Altenew to create a quick and easy background for my little lady bugs. I stamped the lady bugs from the 4 in 1 Garden Bugs onto white CS with Memento Black ink, added some red with my Copics and fussy cut them. I didn't want to mess with trying to cut out the little antennae so I cut them off, but stamped the entire lady bug image onto the card front where I wanted them to be and then glued the die cut ones in place with their cute little antennae showing. The Caught a Bug greeting was stamped with VersaFine black ink. I added some Nyvo Crystal Glaze to the lady bugs for some shine. They look so pretty in real life.

On the inside I stamped the Get Well Soon greeting and added one more little lady bug



Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are staying healthy and finding some time to get inky! If you haven't seen DRS Designs new catalog, you can check it out here. It is pretty amazing!

blessings,
shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment