Monday, February 10, 2020

Celebrate!

Happy Monday Everyone. Trust you had a wonderful weekend and found some time to get inky! It's cold and snowy here so staying indoors and stamping was just perfect. I enjoyed creating this St. Patrick's Day card. I saw a card in an ad, but cannot remember what the ad was for, but that's where I got the idea for this card.

I started with the green card base, die cut the half circle with a SB die and then added the SB die cut celebrate in white. On a piece of white CS I stamped the shamrocks with SU Old Olive ink as well as the Happy St. Patrick's Day greeting and glued the panel inside. The small shamrocks were stamped with the same Old Olive ink in the front four corners. 

The word celebrate tended to disappear even with the shamrocks stamped on the inside, so I die cut the word again in the same green CS as the card base and glued it behind the white, off setting it a bit.


Here's a look at the inside.



DRS Designs has a new full color catalog featuring over 1000 images with over 600 full color card samples. Wow!!  You can see details here. To make room for some new images DRS Designs will soon be retiring 92 images. You can see those images here. There are some really cute images that will be retiring, so you might want to check them out. I know there are quite a few that I'm gonna miss!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are staying warm and dry!!

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment