Thursday, February 27, 2020

CRAFT Challenge 546

Hello Everyone. I created a card for this week's challenge at CRAFT Challenge. DRS Designs is one of the sponsors and the theme is inspired by song. Here's the card I created.


I started by die cutting all the pieces and gluing together my jukebox. Nothing says songs like a jukebox, right? Anyway, after completing the jukebox, I die cut the panels, stamped the splatter background with TH Black Soot ink and put everything together on the white card base. The Happy Birthday greeting is part of the larger multi birthday greeting. I cut this image apart years ago and use the pieces individually or together. After stamping the greeting with black ink, the banner was cut with a MFT die, sponged with red ink and popped up on the panel with some fun foam. I really like the way this turned out.

Hope you can stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog and play along with DRS Designs. You could be the winner of a $20 gift certificate to their on line store. You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, thanks for joining us this week! Your jukebox is so cute, I love all the details and the bright happy colors. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete