Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in July

Here's a card I created for DRS Designs' Christmas in July challenge. This week we are to create a card using a Santa image.  I used DRS Designs Santa and Rudolph (016L) and their Holly Background (365H).



I started with red card stock and stamped it with the easy plaid background stamp (613P). After stamping the holly background in Memento Black on white card stock, I colored the holly and berries with my Copics and attached it to the left side of my card base. The main image was also stamped in Memento black on white, colored with Copics, cut with Nesties and layered on another nestie before attaching it to the card. Stickles were added to Rudolph's nose and the little bells on his collar to give some sparkle to the card.

Please join in the Christmas fun at DRS Designs. You can find the details here. It's a great way to get a head start on those Christmas cards!!

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment