Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Monday!


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying this holiday week. My parents, brother, his family and my daughter are all here for a few days for some family fun. Today I thought I'd share a 4th of July card using DRS Designs Happy Independence Day (822D) and their Easy grass background (059E).


The card base is blue with a layer of red. The main panel is white card stock that was stamped with the easy grass background in Memento Bamboo leaves ink, colored with copics, then the sky was sponged in SU Bashful Blue. A red gingham ribbon was added to the side. I created a white picket fence, made the half medallion in blue and a smaller one in red, put them together, added a half pearl and attached it to my fence. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Black on white CS, cut like a banner and then sponged with SU Real Red ink.

Have a wonderful Independence Day!

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment