Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Monday


Well our temperatures are creeping back up into the upper 90s again this week. So I thought I'd share a card that gives me a refreshing feeling! Nothing beats ice cold watermelon on a hot day!!


My card features the cute Watermelon and Friend stamp (798H) as well as the recently released Watermelon border (095H). Both images were stamped in Memento Black on white card stock and colored with Copics. I cut out the two borders and attached them to the blue layer after running it through my CB using a Dream Weaver embossing plate. The main image was cut with a nestie and layered on a red oval that was attached to the blue panel after adding the red gingham ribbon. The sentiment Enjoy Today (1145C) was also stamped in Memento Black on white cs, punched with a square punch and then I rounded a couple of the corners before layering it on blue and red CS.

Stay cool this week!!

shelia

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shelia!!I love the fun colors and the watermelons with the cute ant image!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete