Saturday, September 8, 2012

Inspiration Challenge and Tuesday Alchemy Challenge


Today at Splitcoast Stampers the Inspiration Challenge took us to a site featuring French decor. Here's the card I created.



I created this Thank you card for a friend who hosted a small party for me last night to watch my son and family on House Hunters. We don't have cable, so my friend graciously hosted us there. We had a blast watching the show. It's really kind of weird seeing your kids on TV though!!

Anyway, the card base is a golden yellow with a blue layer embossed with a CB folder. A plaid ribbon was added before attaching the blue layer to the card base. The main image is DRS Designs Daisy Basket which was stamped in Memento Black, colored with Copics, cut with square nesties and layered on a yellow lacy square nestie. The Thank you is part of DRS Designs' Thanks for your Support and was stamped in black on a yellow label.

I love this basket of daisies stamp. It is just so pretty and you can color the daisies any color you want. I've used it quite a lot. It may be my favorite stamp!!

I'm also entering this in the Tuesday Alchemy challenge which is Anything Goes this week. You can see the challenge details here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment