Monday, September 24, 2012

Wishing you a SPOOKtacular Halloween


Happy Monday everyone.

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to use a pun on your card. DRS Designs has some great sentiments that use puns! This card features one of my favorite Halloween puns.


My card base is black with a layer of orange that was stamped with the spooky eye background in Memento black. I punched a strip of black CS with Fiskars spider web border, added some black and orange gingham ribbon and then attached it to the bottom of the card. I used my bow easy to create the small bow on the left. The ghosts were stamped on white and cut out before attaching them to the card base. Some gogglie eyes were added to these not so scary ghosts. The sentiment was stamped on white with Memento black ink, cut into a rectangle and layered on some orange and black before attaching it to the card.

We would love to have you come join us with your "punny" cards this week. You could be the winner of some beautiful DRS Designs stamps. Come on over and check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. I love your card. The background paper is awesome. I love the ghosties eyes too. I saw that you are from Toledo. I live in Tiffin. We are practically neighbors.

    ReplyDelete