Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sunflower Challenge at DRS Designs

Happy Thursday Everyone! Today's challenge at DRS Designs is to use sunflowers on your cards. I love sunflowers. They just scream fall to me and I am ready for fall! Here's the card I created.


The card base is a golden yellow with a pumpkin layer that was embossed with the CB Swiss dot folder. A yellow strip was added after punching both sides with an EK Success punch I found on clearance at JoAnns. I love finding bargains!! :-) A strip of the pumpkin paper was added to this after running it through the CB too. The images are from DRS Designs Framed Thanksgiving Greetings.  I stamped the image three times, cut out the various images, colored the sunflowers with some Copics, then added them to the card with pop dots. I like the clean and crisp look of this card.

This challenge runs all week, so come on over to DRS Designs and join in the fun. You could be the winner of some cute Halloween stamps!! Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment