Thursday, November 29, 2012

DRS Designs' Thursday Challenge

This week the challenge at DRS Designs is Snow Fun. Here's the card I created.


I started with a white card base with a teal blue layer added. The next layer is white with the 4 in 1 snowflake stamped all over in versaMark ink. I heat embossed the snowflakes with clear embossing powder and then sponged Taken with Teal ink all around. I really like the look of the embossed resist technique!! After attaching this panel to the card, I added teal ribbon, my picket fence and the Christmas lights. I found these Christmas lights stickers at Hobby Lobby and  love how they fit on this fence so well!! To finish off the card I stamped the Sand, Water, Snow Lines and Let it Snow sentiment in Taken with Teal on white card stock, fussy cut it out, then added a teal snowflake and rhinestone before attaching it to the bottom of the card.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Love your card today, Shelia. Your snow is so soft and lovely looking. Those lights are sensational too!

    ReplyDelete