Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Challenge at DRS Designs!

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is to use candles on your cards. I thought about making a Christmas card featuring candles, but I need birthday card for a friend. So I'm going with b'day candles!


I cut two triangles out of green and orange card stock, ran them through the Swiss dots CB folder and attached them to the white card. The main image was stamped in Memento Black, colored with copics, cut with a nestie die and sponged with some Barely Banana ink before removing it from the die. I added some orange bakers twine before attaching the main image to the center of the card. Some green dew drops were added to the orange panel and some orange drops to the green panel. Hope my friend likes it!!

We'd love to have you join us in this week's challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. I love the die you used tor the image and the layout is fun too!

    ReplyDelete