Monday, April 8, 2013

conGRADulations!



Hi Everyone! Can you believe we are starting the second week of April? It will soon be graduation time, so I thought I'd share a grad card I created using my own high school colors: blue and orange. I started with a white base and added a piece of navy card stock. On top of this is a white panel that was stamped with the Argyle background stamp in Night of Navy ink. I used the small diamond stamp to fill in some of the spaces with navy and pumpkin pie ink. The Tassel is worth the Hassle sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy on white, cut with square nesties and layered on a lacy square nestie in orange. The tassel was stamped in Pumpkin pie, fussy cut and attached with some pop dots. The conGRADulations was stamped in nave, sponged with some pumpkin pie, cut and layered on navy CS. Some orange dew drops were added to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by today. You still have time to join our most recent challenge - to use paper flowers on your card. You can see the details here. Hope you have time to play along with us!!

until next time,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment