Saturday, February 22, 2014

ODBDSLC 191 Secret Admirer

This week I created another card using my newest ODBD stamp set and dies. The challenge at ODBD is call Secret Admirer and you are to "case" someone else's card. I chose Sabrina Jackson's beautiful card seen here. I changed the color combo, but kept the square shape and used the same heart circle nestie die.


The dp is from my stash and I don't even know who makes it. I do know it is from a bridal/wedding paper pack and the papers are all shimmery. My card base is a 5 inch square made with cream CS. A couple of layers of CS were added to the base. The bird cage was stamped with VersaFine black ink on the same cream CS, die cut and added to the heart circle. Some blue rhinestones and cream satin ribbon complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time,
shelia

7 comments:

  1. Really cute. Love that baby blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, Shelia that's beautiful! Love the colors you chose, the bling and the fabulous silk bow that matches your paper! It's a beautiful CaSE! Thanks for creating with us this week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shelia, what a beautiful wedding card! I love the shimmery card stock that really is perfect with the images. The cage and birds are fabulous, along with the lovely blue gems! And that satiny ribbon is gorgeous! I know that Sabrina will be delighted to see that you've honored her by CASEing her beautiful card, and you CASEd it beautifully! So glad you've joined us again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Shelia, what an honor that chose one of my humble cards...thanks so very much! I love your color combo and that awesome bow is just amazing! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the blue shimmery paper and the birds and cage. You've CASEd Sabrina well and I love that bow. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Shelia!! I just love the bird cage and your blue and white combo!! So soft and elegant!! What a wonderful tribute to Sabrina!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always. You're layering is always brilliant. 😊

    ReplyDelete