Thursday, June 5, 2014

Challenges

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is all about pets. We have a rescue pup, a pit bull and boxer mix. She is the sweetest little dog and we love her so much. Our kids say she is spoiled rotten and that is probably true. Anyway, I used a dog theme for my card for this challenge.


I started by taking the two white panels and taping them together with removal tape, then I stamped the new dog bone image and the dog paw image all over for the background. I colored everything with Copics and then pulled the two layers apart. Both panels are layered on brown CS and then put back together so the images match up. I really like the look of this background technique. The top panel has the "Paws"itively Birthday greeting stamped in Memento Cocoa ink on the right side. On the left I punched the paw print out with a Fiskars punch. A dog bone brad finishes it off.

We'd love to have you come join the fun. You can see details here. You could be the winner of some great stamps!

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
shelia

2 comments: