Thursday, March 19, 2015

DRS Color Challenge

Today my card is for the weekly challenge at DRS Designs. It's a color challenge based on this photo.



And here's my card.


My pinks don't exactly match, but it's the closest I could get with my Copic markers. I really need to invest in some more pink markers. I started by stamping the Flower border down the side of the white panel. After coloring the flowers with Copics, I used a nestie die to cut out the design on the right side. Once that was done, it was mounted on a pink layer and then attached to the white card base. The birthday greeting is part of the Birthday Multi greeting and was stamped in black ink on white CS, die cut and layered on the same pink CS. I added some white half pearls to the sentiment and the flower centers to complete the look. I really like how this turned out.

Hope you can find some time to join this week's challenge. You can see details here.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment