Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pet Store Challenge

This week's challenge at DRS Designs is the Pet Store. You have to use a pet on your card. We have a pit bull/boxer mix puppy so whenever I hear pet, I always think dog. So here's my doggie card for the challenge.


I actually started this card for a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers to use a mirror image. I didn't have time to play in that challenge, but I've always wanted to do the mirror image, so I tried it for this challenge. I started by stamping the puppy in Memento Black ink on the right side of the white panel, Next I stamped the same image on the smooth back side of a clear stamp and then stamped the puppy on the left side. After coloring them with Copics, I die cut them and arranged them on the embossed brown card base and added the green frame made with label dies. The greeting was stamped and cut into banners. A paw button and baker twine bows finish it off. Hope you like it.

Be sure to check out the challenge here. We'd love to have you play along!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment