Sunday, June 5, 2016

April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge at ODBD


I created this card for a dear friend who has been struggling with health issues for quite some time. It seems right as she's starting to make progress, something happens to set her back. I hope this brings her some encouragement and joy.

This card is also for this month's ODBD Challenge: April Showers bring May Flowers. It's raining right now where I live which is good, since everything is dry and we need the rain. It also makes for a great afternoon to be indoors stamping!

I started off by die cutting the floral layer with a SB die, then I stamped the ODBD Bible Verse (from the ODBD stamp Set Glory) with Versafine Onyx ink. This is layered over orange CS and then attached to the blue card base. I used a MS punch to create the bow, by punching several out of the orange CS and gluing them together for dimension. Blue enamel dots complete the look. I think my friend will like this.

Thanks for stopping by,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment