Thursday, June 2, 2016


The new challenge at DRS Designs is Camouflaged. I must admit, I struggled with this challenge, but once I got going it was super easy and fun to do. Here's my card.

I started with red CS and stamped the polka dotted flower and tiny ladybug in Versafine Onyx ink. Once that was done I die cut the word "hello." Next I layered the stamped portion onto black CS, then I put the "hello" back in place, but didn't attach it. I glued all the small negative pieces in place first, then I added the "hello" with foam adhesive to give it some dimension. In real life the word does stand out a bit more. I like the look of this and will definitely try this technique again. Hope you can join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment