Monday, June 13, 2016

Sparkley Birthday


In keeping with this week's Birthday Challenge here at DRS Designs, I'm sharing a birthday card I created for my daughter in lay. Recently a friend and I got together to get inky. She had borrowed a ton of dies from her sister in law and one of them was this fabulous high heel shoe. As soon as I saw it I immediately thought of my daughter in  law - it is so her!!

So I die cut the shoe in red paper and attached it to black CS and added a few rhinestones. The sentiment and scroll corner tile were stamped with silver ink and then embossed with silver EP. The black panel is layered on red CS and then attached to the white card base. I'm pretty sure my daughter in law will like this b'day card!

Hope you have time to join in the fun this week!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment