Saturday, June 18, 2016

DRS Designs Color Challenge


I created this card for DRS Designs' color challenge. I really like these colors together!



I started by stamping the happy, happy, happy day greeting across the white diagonal strip. I left off the last line of the greeting since I wanted this to be a happy retirement card. The silhouette golfer was stamped with Versafine onyx ink, using my Misti to get a nice dark crisp image onto the blue CS. The top portion of the CS was embossed with the CB Swiss dots folder. Retirement was also stamped with Versafine onyx using the misti. The golf tees are from the Everything Golf background, I stamped it twice on orange CS, fussy cut and added them to the bottom blue panel. This was a fun and easy card to create.

We'd love to have you join in the fun. You could win the prize!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment