Monday, January 9, 2017

Amazing Love

Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a good weekend and were able to find some time to get crafty! I've been busy creating thank you cards, but took some time to create my first Valentine card of the season. I really need to get busy on those! My easel card today features a couple of new images for Valentine's Day:  Amazing Valentine Greeting and Amazing Love Puzzle. My grandson will definitely enjoy this love maze, I'm going to recreate this in some blues for him.



For the front of my card, I stamped the Woven Plaid background image with SU Real Red ink onto pink CS. I die cut a heart from the center of this panel. Next I stamped the Amazing Valentine greeting with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored it with Copics, die cut it with the same heart die and glued it into the opening after attaching the panel to red CS and then onto the white card base. Some glitter heart stickers were added to the corners. Here's a look at the front of the card.



For the inside, the Love Maze was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS and attached to red CS and then pink CS. Before attaching it to the card base with foam strips, a pink heart brad was added.


Now I think, I'll get started on that card for my grandson. Thanks for stopping by!

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment