Monday, January 30, 2017

Let it Snow!


Hi Everyone. Today I have a shaker card to share with you. I started with the white panel, stamped the Let it Snow image, colored it with Copics and then die cut the window along with the green frame. I layered it onto the white card base to stamp the greeting just right. After adding the transparency to the window and foam tape, some green, blue and clear sequins were added before attaching everything to the card base. I did use my powder tool to go around the edges of the inside of the foam adhesive to help keep the sequins from sticking to the foam tape. It does help some.

Shaker cards are fun to create and receive. I don't know why I don't make them more often?!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment