Monday, January 2, 2017

Hot Cocoa


I am an avid coffee drinker and must start my day with a nice hot cup of Joe. But it's that time of year when cocoa can compete with my coffee! There's just something about a nice hot cup of cocoa with a pile of marshmallows when there's snow and cold. Maybe it's the inner child in me!?

So my card today is in honor of all the Hot Cocoa lovers out there and it features a new image: Winter Wonder Words (1099H) from DRS Designs. I stamped this new image with SU Ballet Blue ink onto white CS and layered it onto blue CS. The Cup of Cocoa was stamped with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored with Copics and fussy cut. Before attaching it to the card base, I stamped the snowy background image with the same Ballet blue ink.



For the inside of my card, I cut a piece of white CS, stamped the Winter Cheer Greeting with Versafine Black Onyx ink and the row of marshmallows with Memento Black ink. I added some highlights to the marshmallows with Copics and the card is complete.

Hope you like it. Enjoy some hot cocoa with me!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment