Sunday, July 1, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Here's a card I created for this week's Sketch Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I find sketch challenges to be super fun. This one is a really cute design and super easy. Here's the sketch:






















And here's my card:


I apologize for the picture. I'm having camera issues and the color is off. I started with the blue CS, die cut the band of flowers using the June Small Die of the month dies from Spellbinders. I arranged them on the white panel and then stamped the Birthday greeting with Archival Black ink. Everything is layered onto blue and then the white card base. Some white half pearls were added to the centers of the flowers. I liked this so much I did a second card in pink. Super easy and cute.

Thanks for stopping by!

blessings,
shelia



3 comments:

  1. Hello there! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my card! I wanted to pop over and see yours - so glad I did! You did a great job with this sketch! I love the flowers and how you arranged them! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! These tiny flowers are just lovely!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I got the die set, too, and I'm not as fond of it but I do like how card turned out. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete