Sunday, July 22, 2018

Happy Birthday!


Hi. I created this card for the biweekly Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. It's a color challenge this time. Here's the cupcake for inspiration.


Don't those cupcakes look yummy!! I decided to use some flowers on my card too. The flowers were die cut using this month's small die of the month from Spellbinders. The sunburst background was die cut from a Hero Arts Die that came in their July card kit. The Happy Birthday greeting is from DRS Designs and was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I like this bright and cheerful birthday card. The die cut flowers are so pretty.

Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful birthday card! I love that vibrant background. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, sorry for taking so long to comment - I've been unwell.)

    ReplyDelete