Monday, April 22, 2019

Hats Off

Greetings Everyone. Trust you had a wonderful Easter weekend. We were able to spend the weekend celebrating with family which is always special. Today I have a grad card to share with you. It features two new images Hats Off Grad Greeting and Grad Hat Hooray. I enjoy making graduation cards, especially when I know the school colors and can use those colors to personalize the card. 

I started with a piece of white CS, stamped the Grad Hat Hooray image for my background, then die cut a circle from the center. I die cut a black frame for the panel too. After gluing these two pieces onto the red card base, I used the next smaller circle die to cut out the red card base leaving a red border as a frame. The new greeting was stamped on the inside so it shows through. The grad cap was created with an IO mini die set.


Images used:

Hats Off Grad Greeting (894D)
Grad Hat Hooray (889G)

You can see these new images along with all the others here at the DRS Designs on line store.
Thanks for stopping by today. 

shelia




No comments:

Post a Comment