Monday, April 1, 2019

Pop Up Shadow Boxes

Happy Monday Everyone. I don't know about you, but I'm freezing cold right now. After several days of sunshine and warmer temps, we got blasted Saturday night with bitter cold and snow!! Not a lot of snow, but enough to cover the ground and make the temps drop. I know this won't last long so I'm hanging on to that thought. To help make me feel warmer, I decided to create some Easter cards for my grands. A couple of weeks ago I shared a pop up shadow box and mentioned that I wanted to do that type of card for my grands. The idea for these came from a Jennifer McGuire post which you can see here. These cards are easy and fun to make. Plus they fold flat and fit into a standard envelop.

Here are my cards.


This first one is for my almost 13 year old grandson. I think he might be getting too big for an Easter bunny card. Though I'm certain he's looking forward to an Easter Basket full of goodies!!  For this card I used the following stamps:



For this card I used:



For this card I used:



I felt like this card needed a little something extra so I die cut a layering butterfly and added it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment