Monday, April 29, 2019

Dreams

Happy Monday Everyone. Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get inky. I don't know about you, but it is so relaxing and soothing for me to create cards, especially cards for a specific person or reason. I love sharing my cards with family and friends.

Today I have another grad card. It is getting to that time of year!  This one uses the new Grad Hat Hooray image as well as the new Dreams Inspire Greeting which is perfect for grad cards.



I started with the yellow card base. Stamped the Grad Hat Hooray onto the white panel with Versafine Black ink. The new greeting is also stamped with Versafine Black ink. Both panels are layered onto black CS before adding them to the yellow. To comeplete the look I die cut a grad hat with a yellow tassel and the diploma with a yellow seal. A pretty quick and easy card.

Images used:

Dreams Inspire Future Greeting (898F)
Grad Hat Hooray (889G)

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia


1 comment:

  1. Super grad card, Sheila. Love the bg, the popped up the details, and the colors. Many hugz

    ReplyDelete