Monday, April 8, 2019

Tweetie Bird

Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend! We had some fabulous weather, lots of sunshine and warmth. Maybe Spring is really here!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today that feature the recently released Silly Bird image. He's a lot of fun to stamp and color. For my first card I die cut the collage frame out of white and teal CS. I used the white cut out pieces to stamp my images and then put them back into the teal frame. I somehow managed to get black ink on the bird's eyes so I added some googlie eyes to cover it up.


Images used: 

On this next card I popped the Silly Bird up with an Action Wobble Spring. 


Images used:

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia


1 comment:

  1. Sheila, SUPER FUN ways to use this crazy bird image. I feel super inspired to get him out again. Many hugz

    ReplyDelete