Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Awesome!

My cards today were created for this week's Sketch Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Since I wanted some cards to send to my grandkids who started school this week I decided to go with their favorite pet and color. I used last month's Small Die of the Month set to create my kitty and puppy. I think these dies make the cutest little critters. Plus there's the dish that has a slit in it so you can add the dog bone or fish. So fun!

Here's the sketch from TMS.



And here are my cards:


I sponged some TH DO Broken China ink using a homemade cloud stencil for the sky. The kitty, bows, fish bones and grass are all die cut with the Small Die of the Month Kit from July. The small panel was stamped with the cat background from DRS Designs. The greeting is from Altenew's Painted Butterfly set. I used fun foam to pop up the kitty panel. My granddaughter is gonna love this.

The next card was created the exact same way. I just used the dog dies, dog Background image from DRS Designs and changed up the colors. I created this one for my grandson.



Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

1 comment: