Friday, August 23, 2019

You're the Sweetest




My Favorite Things has another great sketch challenge this week. I really enjoy doing sketch challenges. There's something about them that really gets my mojo going. Here's the latest sketch.



And here's my card.


I started by stamping and die cutting the ice cream bars and sticks with various inks in my stash. Once they were put together I cut the strip of Kraft CS, embossed it with the Swiss dots folder for some dimension. I marked where it would go on the card base and then stamped on some tiny hearts, stars and circles with the same inks as the ice cream bars. The greeting was stamped with the same ink as the ice cream sticks. The ice cream bars were added to the strip with foam adhesive. I wanted them to sparkle a little, so I added some clear Wink of Stella to them. I need some thank you cards and thought this would make a sweet thank you.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia


No comments:

Post a Comment