Thursday, August 22, 2019

Boo!

Hi Everyone. It's getting to that time when everything fall starts to happen and things start to move quite quickly. So I decided I really should get started on some Halloween cards for my grandkids. When I saw this week's sketch for TMS, the perfect image popped into my mind. So here's my first Halloween card this year.


I started by stamping the Boo image with Memento Black ink onto white CS, colored it Copics, die cut and layered it onto a black panel. The Happy Halloween greeting was stamped with VersaMark ink onto black CS, heat embossed with white EP and die cut. The orange panel was embossed with a spider web EF and layered onto black. The vellum ghost was die cut using a Small die of the month set from SB and is glued on behind the greeting banner to hide the glue. Once everything was put together, I added some black and orange rhinestones so complete the look.

Here's the sketch from TMS.




Thanks for stopping by!

shelia



2 comments:

  1. Very cute Halloween card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete