Wednesday, August 21, 2019

back to school!

Hi Everyone,

Today's card is for this week's challenge at the Paper Players. The challenges is a CAS for a child. I created this card to send to my granddaughter who is starting 2nd grade next month. I can hardly believe that!

To create this I started by die cutting all the pieces to make the little girl using a Small Die of the month set from SB. I added some white gel pen to her eyes to give them some life. The school supplies were stamped with a very old SU set that I've had in my stash forever. After stamping them I fussy cut them. The greeting is from Altenew and the ruler is from DRS Designs. After stamping the ruler I fussy cut it and added it to the card first. I created a similar card for her older brother. He's going into 8th grade, that's even more unbelievable!

Thanks for stopping by.

happy stamping,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and so special that you will be giving it to your granddaughter! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Sheila! I'm sure your granddaughter is going to love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete