Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Birthday

This week DRS Designs is the proud sponsor at Just Inspirational Challenges. This week's theme is birthday. Here is the card I created.


I started by punching some red, blue, yellow and green CS with the EK Success Swiss Cheese border punch, saving the circles. Next I randomly glued the circles all over the white CS, then embossed it with the Herringbone CB folder for the embedded embossed technique. I tried just embossing the pieces onto the CS, but the littlest ones did not stick, so I started over and used glue. It was a bit time consuming, but not difficult. This panel was layered onto some red CS. After adding the baker's twine it was popped up onto the yellow CS with pop dots. The sentiment "Confetti Alert" was stamped onto white CS with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics, punched with a circle punch and layered on some red and yellow CS that was die cut with Nesties.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can join in the fun!

until next time,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing it with us at just inspirational!

    ReplyDelete